Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer - 1 qt.
Gone in 60 seconds... Kills bacteria and wild yeast after a 60 second contact period! A mixture of Isopropyl alcohol, water and a residual bacterial killer, QUAT. Very handy to have on hand for santizing valving on conical fermenters, or anything else that needs quick sanitizing. Features: No rinse. Allow to air dry. Short contact time.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer is included on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for use against Covid, SARS-COV-2. You can find more information
- Safe for food contact surfaces
- Highly evaporative/no rinsing required
- Excellent for packaging areas, scales, display cases
- Will not impart taste onto food
- Ready-To-Use - no dilution/no mistakes
- Consistent measurable results
- Non corrosive to tools and metals
- Works where normal sanitizers cannot
- 60 second contact time
- 2 year shelf life