BrewBuilt™ Mash Tun
A Feature-Packed Kettle at an Amazing Price!
BrewBuilt kettles are here and they are positioned to be your, and your customers', new favorite piece of brewing equipment. These AISI304 stainless steel kettles are purpose built for brewing and have all the features a discerning brewer could want, all at an excellent price point for both your shop and your customer!
The BrewBuilt Mash Tuns are similarly feature rich. The heavy duty false bottoms are dropped lower, and utilize a Quick Disconnect style Maximizer, that reduces dead space, and pulls from the very bottom of your kettle, leaving no wort behind. A Silicone gasket rims the False Bottom, insuring a tight seal to the wall with no chance of grain bypass. Includes a 3" face BrewBuilt BiMetal thermometer made by TelTru.
These days homebrewers have a lot of strong choices when it comes to their kettle purchase. BrewBuilt has adopted a modern feature set designed to make brew day easier. Silicone handle and lid grips help prevent burns. Etched internal volume markings make filling the kettle for mash or boil simple. Welded valve and thermometer fittings are leak-free and never require maintenance--no more discovering worn gaskets on brew day. The internally threaded valve fitting accepts a wide range of in-kettle accessories. Sealed handle rivets are strong and allow the entire kettle to be filled if necessary. And perhaps best of all, BrewBuilt is excited to introduce an industry first: A pre-notched lid with a silicone plug that allows perfect fitting for immersion chillers or a Fermentap Sparge Arm. These kettles are truly designed for brewing.
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting.
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection.
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle.
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching.
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (22 & 31 gal) thick side walls resists denting.
- Two welded couplers for a lifetime of leak free use.
- 1/2" FPT internally threaded valve fitting for attaching various kettle fittings.
- Included two-piece, 304 stainless ball valve is easy to clean and reassemble.
- 1/2" MPT stainless plug and teflon tape included for thermometer port.
- 1.2:1 height:diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling.
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm.
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling.
BrewBuilt Homebrewing Products: Designed for Brewing, Built to Last
Note: These products have a minimum advertised price of: