BrewBuilt Tippy Dump Digital BrewSculpture™ V4
Famous for its innovative tipping Mash Tun, the Tippy-Dump BrewSculpture allows you to easily dump spent grain after mashing. Place a garbage can on the built-in step, tip the mashtun and you're done… no heavy lifting or scooping necessary! Inspired by professional brewpub brewhouses, which are designed to fit in tight spaces, the mashtun is placed directly over the hot liquor tank. This not only saves space but also allows for heat coming off the hot-liquor tank to help keep the mashtun warm during the mash.
In Brew Sculpture Version 4 we have added a Tippy Disc that is welded directly to the kettle. This allows for the mashtun to be locked in when vertical and then to be rotated and locked in at different angles as you empty and clean the mashtun. The Tippy Dump system includes a built in flip-down stainless step giving you easy access to see into the mashtun.
Key Features of Tippy-Dump BrewSculptures
- Made in USA in the MoreBeer! Metal Shop
- 304 Stainless Steel TIG welded stands. The ultimate frame material that will outlast you. No paint or powder coating.
- Every BrewSculpture includes folding handles and built-in rear casters that allow you to move your BrewSculpture with ease.
- Oversized 304 stainless BrewBuilt Kettles with welded fittings, notched lids, internally etched volume markers, aluminum clad bottoms, and silicone handles. Built to last.
- Our "Large" option will come with 22 gallon kettles, while the "XL" model will come with 30 gallon kettles.
- The fluid path is easy to use and clean. We've included the time tested, top of the line March pumps along with heat resistant food-grade silicone tubing and our own specially designed stainless quick disconnects.
- Burners are fast, efficient, quiet and have great flame control.
- Mashtun includes the Ultimate Sparge Arm with innovative design to eliminate hot-side aeration. The center draw outlet with quick disconnect is locked in during mashing but easily disconnects for cleaning. The mash screen has a very low volume of base water under the screen to aid with efficiency and mash consistency. The perforated stainless mash screen is reinforced for use with pump recirculation and includes a silicone gasket to make a perfect seal with the kettle wall. Internally etched volume markers make mash water additions super easy.
- Boil Kettle includes innovative Whirlpool maker for leaving hops and trub behind. Volume markers are etched on the inside so you know exactly how much wort you have at all times. The lid notch is super handy for hanging hop bags, using an immersion chiller, etc., but when not is use an included silicone plug seals the notch. The bottom of the boil kettle is tri-clad with a 4 mm aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of 304 stainless. The aluminum core eliminates scorching and the cleaning that comes with a scorched kettle.
- Includes all of the tubing you'll need with:
- 2 x 40 in. Hoses with male and female quick disconnects
- 90 in. Hose with male and female quick disconnects
- 32 in. Hose with 1 female quick disconnect and 1 open end
Digital Control Panel Option
The ultimate in control, flexibility, repeatability, and ease-of-use. Only the very highest-end commercial breweries have digital, touch-screen, control panels. You’ll have one at home. Built around a 7 inch touch screen, with resistive touch, it controls times and temperature, while reminding you when to make additions throughout the entire brewing process.
Some Key Features of the Control Panel Package
- Easy Mashing - Choose from 3 preset mash schedules or Custom design your own with up to 5 steps. From there the control panel guides your mash through the temperature raises and time rests automatically.
- Always Hot - Controller maintains the Hot-Liquor tank temperature you choose by turning the burner off and on automatically.
- Auto Sparging - Sparge water flow is controlled automatically with an integrated Mash Tun float switch
- Timer Alarms - Built in boil timers remind you when to add hops, finings, or anything else
- Manual Mode - allows you to control pumps manually for anything you want such as cleaning.
Dimensions / Specifications:
- Requires 110/120 v power source.