CM Becker In Line Flow Control Compensator
by baggins brew
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Add the perfect amount of restriction to any beer line to reduce foam. Eliminates the need for flow control in the faucet itself. Great for use in Jockey Boxes or anywhere you are serving beverages with varying levels of carbonation. If you are currently using a long length of tubing to increase restriction you can now shorten your tubing. A shorter line holds less beer. Beer that is stored in the line tends to warm up quicker, adding to foaming issues, and is more likely to stale from bacteria present in the line. Features:
- Adjust flow with an included Allen wrench (keeps unauthorized people from adjusting the unit)
- Eliminate foam from beer or slow down / speed up other beverages
- Fix systems with issues without having to replace lines or faucets
- Take the guesswork out of line restriction. You can use shorter lines and still have perfect restriction. You can also use larger ID lines and adjust as necessary.
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning, clear body for easy monitoring
- Made in Germany by CM Becker from Food grade plastic and stainless steel parts!
- Comes Equipped with 2 x 3/16" Barbs
- Easy to install to any existing beer line (cut line and install two clamps)