Cooling Snake - 1.5 Meters
A unique alternative to cooling plates. This tube-within-a-tube snake is used to recirculate glycol or cooled water through your wine to keep temperatures down. Can be used in a tank, macrobin, or barrel. The inner tube runs through the middle of the outer shell, but is shorter. Glycol can run through one tube and back through the other, completing the loop.
- Snakes are outfitted with 1/2in. male NPT threads on both the inlet and outlet. The inlet is at 90 degrees and the outlet is straight.
- .25m Square meter of Cooling Surface.
- Ideal for use in an Oak Barrel or Small Tank.
- Can also be used for heating.
- Optional silicon sleeve for sealing.