High Temp™ PVC Free Tubing - 3/8 in.
EJ Beverage High Temp tubing is constructed of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) which is an excellent alternative to high temperature PVC and Silicone for the health-conscious homebrewer.
- PVC Free and Free of Silicone and BPA - contains no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production - does not emit dioxins
- High temperature up to 135° C (275° F)
- Extremely low extractables
- Extremely low leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at high temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- 3/8” ID x 5/8” OD
- Working pressure of 18 psi
"By the Foot" quantity ordered will be shipped as a single uncut length.