High Temp Silicone Tubing (Reinforced) - 1/2 in.
The construction of this reinforced silicone tubing enables silicone tubing to handle increased pressure applications. Braided silicone offers outstanding resistance to temperature extremes and is made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients. The flexible design and construction of this tubing allows excellent bend radii and permits installation in restricted spaces without impeding flow.
- 5 FT
- 1/2" inner diameter
- Open mesh polyester braiding incorporated within the wall of silicone tubing
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Translucent natural color for visual contact with the flow
- Able to resist extreme temperature variation: -22°F to 420°F
- Odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Working PSI (at 70°F): 141
- Burst PSI (at 86°F): 362
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Platinum cured