High Temp Silicone Tubing (Reinforced) - 3/8 in.
The construction of braided silicone enables the tubing to handle increased pressure applications. Reinforced silicone offers outstanding resistance to temperature extremes and is made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients. The flexible design and construction of this tubing allows excellent bend radii and permits installation in restricted spaces without impeding flow.
- Open mesh polyester braiding incorporated within the wall of silicone tubing
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Translucent natural color for visual contact with the flow
- Able to resist extreme temperature variation: -80°F to 350°F
- Odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Working PSI (at 70°F): 161
- Burst PSI (at 86°F): 507
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Platinum cured