Kreyer Chilly Max 90 Portable Glycol Chiller/Heater - 230v 3 Phase, 3 Ton
Every Winemaker can appreciate the benefits of precise temperature control during all stages of production. This mobile unit allows you to easily control your ferment temperatures, heat your tanks during winter to expedite Malo-Lactic fermentation, or cold-stabilize your white wines. This unit can be used as portable unit in a larger winery or as a fixed system supplying a glycol loop in a smaller winery. Unit is used for heating or cooling but cannot supply both at the same time.
Manufactured by Kreyer, the World's leading producers of wine-cooling equipment.
Note: This unit runs off 230V 3 phase power. It will not run off 208V.
- Cooling of must for cold soaks, slow starting ferments
- Heating up must after a cold soak period
- Cold Stabilization of tartaric crystals
- Controlling fermenting temperatures through cooling or heating
- Maintaining storage temperatures in tanks/barrels
Check out these features:
- Cools or Heats
- 3 Tons (36,000btu) of cooling power (larger Chilly Max's are available)
- .85 Tons of heating power
- Can cool glycol/water bath down to -10C/14F or up to 42C/107F
- 230v 60Hz 3 phase supply voltage drawing 19.3 amps
- Rolls on four locking casters
- Sheet metal housing, electrolytic galvanized high surface quality, powder-coated and abrasion-resistant casing
- 7 Gallon Insulated Plastic glycol/water reservoir
- Easy to fill from outside
- Evaporator coil made of stainless steel
- High-quality Grundfos recirculation pump
- Built in pressure switch shuts down recirculation pump when not needed
- Digital Thermostat
- Lifting/Crane Hooks for transport
- All panels remove for easy access
- All units pass multiple tests prior to shipment
- German Engineering
- Controlled by compact PC boards with a temperature accuracy up to 0.1 degree Celsius.
- 33"L x 25"W x 31.5"T
- Unit has 1" Male BSP w/ 3/4" Female BSP inlet / outlet
- 6 Month Electrical Warranty
- 1 Year Mechanical Warranty