MoreBeer! Pro Brite Tank - 1 bbl With Reactor Cooling Rod and Jacket
MoreBeer! Pro brite tanks are made from 304 stainless steel and built to high quality standards. All of our brite tanks are pressured tested at the factory, feature 100% sanitary welds, and are backed by the MoreBeer! Pro one-year warranty. Every brite tank features an average 15% headspace not stated in the volume, so for example, a 10 bbl brite really has 11.5 bbl of volume.
The 1 & 2 bbl Pro Brites feature a single shell design, sealed pressure gauge, and plunger-style sample valve to protect against infection. They also feature full length site gauges that extend below the bottom of the tank. This allows you to see when the tank is down to its last couple of pints, rather than its last couple of gallons.
Reactor Rod & Jacket
This version of the 1 bbl Pro Brite Tank comes with tailor-made neoprene jacket (picture coming soon) and custom-designed Reactor Rod for cooling. Unlike other in-solution cooling coils on the market, the Reactor Rod utilizes a straight vertical design. Without all the curves and bends of a cooling coil, it is easier to scrub and sanitize the unit prior to setup and after use. Also included is a set of self-closing, no-drip, quick disconnects that make removing the reactor rod a breeze.
Designed to work with the affordable line of glycol chillers. Paired with an, or and it is the most affordable choice on the market.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- True domed top and bottom
- Full length site gauge with sediment trap
- Pressure/Vacuum relief valve 1 Bar / 15 PSI
- Carbonation stone
- Sealed pressure gauge
- Analog temperature gauge
- Sample valve
- Center bottom tri-clamp drain
- Top vent/CO2 port with butterfly valve
- Pt100 Thermocouple interface
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- 2mm thick single shell design
- Internal Finish: Polished #2B
- Tank Height w/ Blowoff Pipe: 47"
- Tank Diameter w/ Fittings: 28"
- Empty Weight: 100 lbs
- Working Volume: 1 bbl
- Max Volume: 1.2 bbl
- Working Pressure: 1 Bar (14.5)
- All ports are 1.5" TC except 10" TC Dome Port and 4" TC Hopping Port