MoreBeer! Pro Conical Fermenter - 1 bbl
The newest addition to our line of Pro Conicals! These heavy-duty Beer Tanks are purpose built for longevity, quality, and cost effectiveness, and boast a hefty list of quality features to ease the brewing process. Starting with High Quality 304 grade stainless steel, the tank features a 2 mm thick single shell design. Large 10" T.C. dome top port allows easy access for cleaning and sanitizing, and on top of that, a 1.5" T.C. port allows for the attachment of a CIP spray ball. Useful features such as Blowoff Pipe, Hop Ports and Rotating Racking Arms keep you brewing and fermenting at top efficiency.
The 1 & 2 bbl Pro Conicals feature a sealed pressure gauge, as well as plunger style sample port to protect against infection.
To purchase the 1 bbl Conical along with tailor-made neoprene jacket and internal cooling Reactor Rod, see CON4001B.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Single shell design, inner surface is 2B finish and passivated
- Oversized for 20% headspace
- Pressure/Vacuum relief valve 1 Bar / 15 PSI
- 60° conical bottom
- Sample valve
- Rotating racking arm
- Analog temperature gauge
- Yeast dump port
- Hop port
- CIP port
- Carb stone
- Separate blow-off pipe
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- 2mm thick single shell design
- Internal Finish: Polished #2B
- Total Height w/ Blowoff Pipe: 53"
- Tank Diameter: 19.75"
- Empty Weight: 110 lbs
- Working Volume: 1 bbl
- Max Volume: 1.2 bbls
- Working Pressure: 1 Bar (14.5 psi)
- All ports are 1.5" TC except for 10" TC Dome Port and 4" TC Hopping Port