MoreBeer! Pro Conical Fermenter - 2 bbl (Jacketed)
The newest addition to our line of Pro Conicals! These heavy-duty Beer Tanks are purpose built for longevity, quality, and cost effectiveness, and boast a hefty list of quality features to ease the brewing process. Starting with High Quality 304 grade stainless steel, this jacketed tank comes ready for glycol cooling. Large 10" T.C. dome top port allows easy access for cleaning and sanitizing, and on top of that, a 1.5" T.C. port allows for the attachment of a CIP spray ball. Useful features such as Blowoff Pipe, Hop Ports and Rotating Racking Arms keep you brewing and fermenting at top efficiency.
The 1 & 2 bbl Pro Conicals feature a sealed pressure gauge, as well as plunger-style sample valve to protect against infection.Great Quality from MoreBeer! Pro Our conicals between 1 and 120 bbl are made at a family owned manufacturer in the Ningbo region of China. Ningbo is where most premium beer tanks come from and represents a known style and level of quality when compared to other areas of China. Our tanks are designed by our in-house R&D designer Colin Kaminski, a former brewmaster for 15 years. Cleanability, ease of use, and durability are our primary design criteria. Our manufacturing partner in China is a father/son team that takes great pride in what they do. Some discount dealers buy from different manufacturers who offer one-off deals. That can be fine one time but not the next. Great Value from MoreBeer! Pro If you used MoreBeer! as a homebrewer you may not know that MoreBeer! & MoreBeer! Pro combined is one of the largest brewing supply companies in the world with over 250,000 customers. We get a great price and we pass that on to you.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- The outer shell is 2 mm thick with a brushed finish
- The inner wall is 3 mm thick with smooth ground welds, 2B finish and passivated
- Includes a glycol jacket which is dimple welded and 1.5 mm thick
- 2" of internal insulation between tank and outer jacket
- Oversized for 20% headspace
- Pressure/Vacuum relief valve 1 Bar / 15 PSI
- Pt100 Thermocouple interface
- 60° conical bottom
- Sample valve
- Rotating racking arm
- Analog temperature gauge
- Yeast dump port
- Hop port
- CIP port
- Carb stone
- Separate blow-off pipe
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Internal Finish: Polished #2B
- Total Height w/ Blowoff Pipe: 64"
- Tank Diameter w/ Fittings: 39"
- Empty Weight: 397 lbs
- Working Volume: 2 bbl
- Max Volume: 2.4 bbls
- Working Pressure: 1 Bar (14.5 psi)
- Jacket Surface area: 1,188 in² (0.767 m²)
- All ports are 1.5" TC except for 12" TC Dome Port, 4" TC Hopping Port, 2" TC Racking Arm, and 1/2" NPT Glycol Ports