MoreBeer! Pro Conical Fermenter - 2 bbl With Reactor Cooling Rod and Jacket
The newest addition to our line of Pro Conicals! These heavy-duty Unitanks are purpose built for longevity, quality, and cost effectiveness, and boast a hefty list of features to ease the brewing process. Starting with High Quality 304 grade stainless steel, the tank features a 2 mm thick single shell design that holds pressure to 15 psi. Large 12" T.C. dome top port allows easy access for cleaning and sanitizing, and on top of that, a 1.5" T.C. port allows for the attachment of a CIP spray ball. Useful features such as Blowoff Pipe, Hop Ports and Rotating Racking Arms keep you brewing and fermenting at top efficiency.
The 1 & 2 bbl Pro Conicals feature a sealed pressure gauge, as well as plunger style sample port to protect against infection.
This version of the 2 bbl Pro Conical comes with tailor-made neoprene jacket and custom-designed Reactor Rod for cooling. Unlike other in-solution cooling coils on the market, the Reactor Rod utilizes a straight vertical design. Without all the curves and bends of a cooling coil, it is easier to scrub and sanitize the unit prior to setup and after use. Also included is a set of self-closing, no-drip, quick disconnects that make removing the reactor rod a breeze.
2 bbl = Best Value
For a relatively small increase in cost you can double your capacity versus our 1 bbl. Designed to work with our inexpensive and, it is the most affordable choice on the market.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Single shell design, inner surface is 2B finish and passivated
- Oversized for 20% headspace
- Pressure rated to 1 Bar / 15 PSI
- Pressure/Vacuum relief valve 1 Bar / 15 PSI
- 60° conical bottom
- Sample valve
- Rotating racking arm
- Analog temperature gauge
- Yeast dump port
- Hop port
- CIP port
- Carb stone
- Separate blow-off pipe with 1.5" T.C. x 3/4" barb
- Neoprene jacket
- Reactor Rod cooling unit
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- 2mm think single shell design
- Internal Finish: Polished #2B
- Total Height w/ Blowoff Pipe: 62"
- Tank Diameter: 26"
- Empty Weight: 152 lbs
- Working Volume: 2 bbls
- Max Volume: 2.4 bbls
- Working Pressure: 1 Bar (14.5 psi)
- All ports are 1.5" TC except for 12" TC Dome Port and 4" TC Hop Port