Speidel Bladder Press - 180 Liters
Speidel was the original manufacturer of the bladder press. While similar to the Italian models in operation, Speidel offers a few quality upgrades. To obtain a better press Speidel uses a slotted screen, similar to what is offered on large commercial presses, instead of a screen with circular perforations. Speidel presses also offer superior hardware, a recessed valve assembly (to reduce accidental breakage) and a stainless frame on the 180L model.
Overall height is 52" and basket height is 34". Press Cycles average around 60 minutes.
Base is 36" deep and 38" wide.
- Complete press assembly
- Inner mesh bag (to keep fruit from getting in the stainless basket and make cleanup easier)
- Plastic "spray-protection bag" to keep juice from squirting out
- Fittings to connect garden hose
- Instruction manual
- Presses ship in a corrugated box. Minor assembly (attaching legs) is required before use
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts!