Speidel GÄRSPUNDmobil Fermentation Monitor
Not only the brewing process, but also the fermenting process can be supervised from a distance. The GÄRSPUNDmobil measures the fermenting activity by counting the number of bubbles or blops of your fermentation bung as well as the temperature and sends this information to your MySpeidel account. You can use this information to supervise and analyse the fermenting process. This way you can predict and plan the bottling date better.
The GÄRSPUNDmobil is the perfect accessory to unlock the full potential. You can use its data to identify the correlation between the fermentation curve, the temperature curve and the taste of your beer. And thus optimise your brewing process. You will be able to improve your beer step by step and brew it how you like it. The delivery includes a temperature sensor cable, a tank screw connection for the cable and an adapter cable from mini USB to USB.
- Measures the fermentation activity by counting the number of Bubbles/Blops of your fermentation lock as well as the temperature
- Sends this information to MySpeidel via wireless internet connection
- Network standard: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Light-emitting diodes indicate the status of the device
- Including mini-USB to USB cable, thermal detector cable as well as a tank screw connection for the cable
- Without fermentation lock (only in conjunction with Speidel fermentation lock)