Ultra Barrier™ PVC Free Beer Tubing - 1/2 in.
A highly flexible, environmentally friendly, beverage tubing that is BPA and PVC Free.
Ultra-Barrier(TM) Beverage tubing from EJ Beverage is an excellent alternative to PVC. It is constructed of a unique compound that is PVC Free and BPA Free; it contains no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers. It does not emit dioxins and has extremely low extractables/leachables. This amazing tubing remains flexible at lower temps, has ultra-low permeability, and superior barrier properties. If you want a tubing that won't leach large amounts of chemicals, this is it. Temperature range of -40 to 125F
For long draws where you want as little resistance as possible.
Technical Specifications: 1/2" line provides .025 lbs of restriction per foot. Ideally pounds of resistance should equal pounds of applied pressure. 1/2" line holds 1 1/3 of an ounce per foot. PVC Free.
- PVC Free and BPA Free - containes no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production - does not emit dioxins
- Proven to have no significant impact on taste or flavor
- Extremely low extractables/leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Superior Barrier properties
- Temperature range of -40 to 125° F
- Working pressure of 33 psi