Ultra Barrier™ PVC Free Beer Tubing - 5/16 in.
A highly flexible, environmentally friendly, beverage tubing that is BPA and PVC Free.
Ultra Barrier™ Beverage tubing from EJ Beverage is an excellent alternative to PVC. It is constructed of a unique compound that is PVC Free and BPA Free; it contains no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers. It does not emit dioxins and has extremely low extractables/leachables. This amazing tubing remains flexible at lower temps, has ultra-low permeability, and superior barrier properties. If you want a tubing that won't leach large amounts of chemicals, this is it. Temperature range of -40 to 125F
Use this size for gas line applications. Also used for long draw beer lines over 25'.
Technical Specifications: 5/16" line provides .40 lbs of restriction per foot. Ideally pounds of resistance should equal pounds of applied pressure. 5/16" line holds 1/2 of an ounce per foot. PVC Free.
- PVC Free and BPA Free - containes no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production - does not emit dioxins
- Proven to have no significant impact on taste or flavor
- Extremely low extractables/leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Superior Barrier properties
- Temperature range of -40 to 125° F
- Working pressure of 52 psi