Vantage Synergy Accelerator - 32 oz
Accelerator super charges the Vantage Synergy Power User Formula to provide superior results with unmatched safety. This enzyme-based cleaner will reduce biofilms and odors throughout your beverage system. Enzyme-based cleaners for beverage systems are a safe and modern alternative to traditional hazardous chemicals. Vantage Synergy Accelerator is not a standalone cleaning option but is designed for the three-part Power User Formula.
Industry standard beverage system cleaning best practices can be time-consuming and often dangerous. Using enzyme-based cleaners are a new and safe alternative to hazardous caustic chemicals and are effective for removing biofilms and odors from beverage systems. Triple zero rated for health and safety. No DOT hazardous shipping warnings. Features industry standard tracer dye.
When used with Vantage Synergy Biomass Remover and Vantage Synergy Demineralizer, the Vantage Synergy Accelerator boosts the Power User Formula to provide outstanding results without the safety concerns of other hazardous cleaning chemicals. For use only in Power User Blend with Vantage Synergy Biomass Remover and Vantage Synergy Demineralizer.
For use with CO2 pots and recirculating pumps:
- Add 2 oz Biomass Remover, 2 oz Demineralizer, 2 oz Accelerator per gallon of water for the complete Power User Formula.
- ONLY mix Vantage Synergy products with each other.
- NEVER mix any other chemical products with Vantage Synergy products.
- Use the three-part Synergy package and reduce cleaning time by up to 50%
- Non-caustic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous
- Triple zero health and safety rating
- No DOT hazardous shipping charges for freight or parcel delivery
- Improve personal and consumer safety, reduce property damage and injury liability claims
- Built-in industry standard tracer dye
- Biodegradable chemistry limits wastewater effluent concerns
Challenge: Not having enough time to perform industry standard cleaning cycles and visit enough accounts per day.
Solution: Use the three-part Synergy package and reduce cleaning time by up to 50%.
Challenge: Existing cleaning products are hazardous, dangerous, and corrosive.
Solution: Vantage Synergy chemicals are non-caustic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous. Switching to Synergy will improve personal and consumer safety, reduce property damage costs and mitigate injury liability claims.
Challenge: Built-in tracer dye as an industry standard safety feature.
Solution: Our “old” caustic and acid brands did not feature a tracer dye, Vantage Synergy does. Tracer dye indicates when cleaning solution is loaded into a system.
Challenge: Dangerous caustic and acid chemicals are not “green” products.
Solution: Vantage Synergy products are biodegradable and limit wastewater effluent contamination concerns.
Challenge: Hazardous shipping fees are expensive for freight and parcel delivery.
Solution: Vantage Synergy products are “triple zero” non-D.O.T. regulated for shipping.