Vantage Synergy Power User Formula
- When you want to clean your draft system like the pros, use the most advanced cleaning system available
- Vantage is the only beer line cleaning system that removes beerstone, biofilm, odors, and biomass (including bacteria) in a single pass. Commercial cleaning systems involve multiple passes with different products
- Vantage is much safer to use than traditional alkaline or acid-based beer line cleaning products
- Maximize the effectiveness of Vantage Synergy by combining the Biomass Remover, Demineralizer, and Accelerator to create the Power User Formula
The Vantage Synergy Power User Formula combines the Biomass Remover, Demineralizer, and Accelerator to create the most powerful, yet safe, beverage system cleaning solution on the market. Combine 2 oz of each cleaning solution per gallon of water, and you'll be able to remove beerstone, biofilm, biomass, and odors from your beverage system in a single pass. Non-caustic, non-corrosive, and non-hazardous. Vantage Synergy can replace dangerous, corrosive acid cleaners while cutting your cleaning time in half!
Best practice for professional draft line maintenance calls for quarterly line cleaning, traditionally done with highly caustic chemicals. This is a time-consuming process as multiple cleaning products need to be passed through the line, flushed with clean water, and pH readings taken each time to confirm that the cleaner has been cleared out. The Vantage Synergy Power User Formula can complete this process in one step and single pass. And since these products carry no DOT hazardous shipping warnings, they can be safely shipped in one box. No hazardous shipping charges. No need for multiple parcels.
Biomass Remover - offers all the power of caustic without the associated danger. This revolutionary non-caustic beverage system cleaner replaces traditional hazardous alkaline products such as Penetrate. Triple zero rated for health and safety. No DOT hazardous shipping warnings. Features industry standard tracer dye.
Demineralizer - can be used in place of corrosive acid-based beverage system cleaners such as ALC as a safe, effective alternative. Acid cleaning beverage systems on a quarterly basis is the best way to reduce beer stone deposits, but traditional acid cleanings are time consuming, dangerous, and are often underperformed. Put the acid cleaners away and save time and improve beverage quality by demineralizing a beverage system with every cleaning cycle with Vantage Synergy Demineralizer. Triple zero rated for health and safety. No DOT hazardous shipping warnings. Features industry standard tracer dye.
- Accelerator - super charges the Vantage Synergy Power User Formula to provide superior results with unmatched safety. This enzyme-based cleaner will reduce biofilms and odors throughout your beverage system. Enzyme-based cleaners for beverage systems are a safe and modern alternative to traditional hazardous chemicals. Vantage Synergy Accelerator is not a standalone cleaning option but is designed for the three-part Power User Formula.
For use with CO2 pots and recirculating pumps:
- Add 2 oz Biomass Remover, 2 oz Demineralizer, 2 oz Accelerator per gallon of water for the complete Power User Formula.
- ONLY mix Vantage Synergy products with each other.
- NEVER mix any other chemical products with Vantage Synergy products.
- Use the three-part Synergy package and reduce cleaning time by up to 50%
- Non-caustic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous
- Triple zero health and safety rating
- No DOT hazardous shipping charges for freight or parcel delivery
- Improve personal and consumer safety, reduce property damage and injury liability claims
- Built-in industry standard tracer dye
- Biodegradable chemistry limits wastewater effluent concerns
Challenge: Not having enough time to perform industry standard cleaning cycles and visit enough accounts per day.
Solution: Use the three-part Synergy package and reduce cleaning time by up to 50%.
Challenge: Existing cleaning products are hazardous, dangerous, and corrosive.
Solution: Vantage Synergy chemicals are non-caustic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous. Switching to Synergy will improve personal and consumer safety, reduce property damage costs and mitigate injury liability claims.
Challenge: Built-in tracer dye as an industry standard safety feature.
Solution: Our “old” caustic and acid brands did not feature a tracer dye, Vantage Synergy does. Tracer dye indicates when cleaning solution is loaded into a system.
Challenge: Dangerous caustic and acid chemicals are not “green” products.
Solution: Vantage Synergy products are biodegradable and limit wastewater effluent contamination concerns.
Challenge: Hazardous shipping fees are expensive for freight and parcel delivery.
Solution: Vantage Synergy products are “triple zero” non-D.O.T. regulated for shipping.